- Biden’s Incentive To Get Americans Vaccinated By July 4th: Beer And Sports Tickets NPR
- ‘Get a shot and have a beer’: Biden’s new glass-half-full strategy woos vaccine skeptics CNN
- Free Beer, Other New Incentives for Biden’s ‘Vaccine Sprint’ U.S. News & World Report
- Anheuser-Busch to give away free beer when the U.S. hits Biden’s July 4 vaccination goal. The New York Times
- America’s largest beer company will buy the country a round if it hits Biden’s July 4 vaccination goal The Washington Post
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.