- Boston Beer to acquire Dogfish Head Brewery in a $300 million deal CNBC
- What the Boston Beer-Dogfish Head Merger Means for the Future of Craft Beer Fortune
- Boston Beer Company and Dogfish Head set to join forces in $300 million merger Boston.com
- Boston Beer, which has major Lehigh Valley brewery, acquires craft brewer Dogfish Head in $300 million deal Allentown Morning Call
- Dogfish Head Brewery merging with Sam Adams beer maker for $300 million Delmarva Daily Times
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.